Tuesday, December 11, 2012

House Hunting

Long time no see! Well I will post pictures fairly soon of our trip, but for now let's talk houses. We found a house that we really like, and are in the process of getting paperwork for. I really don't want to jinx it, so I will keep quiet for now... That being said, I have already obsessively began searching for decorating inspiration and ideas for that pretty house...

Here are some of my picks!

Overstock (who knew this place was super fantabulous?!)
Amazon (obsessed):
We have dark leather furniture, and we are dark wood people I suppose... Pretty much everything is already updated and the paint is great for the most part, it even has a grasscloth wallpapered wall in the living room which I adore... these are just my pics for now! If you guys have any good design websites or cute inspiration photos, send them my way!!!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment