Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wilderness Wear...

Happy Almost Friday!  I know it's not the same, but close enough, right?  Our winter trip to Denver is just a little over a month away, and I am chomping at the bit... mainly because we get to see our friends and their babies, but also due to the fact I have some kick butt winter cozy mountain gear perfectly suited for the wilderness and mountains (although not too sure how much of that we will actually be enjoying ;) ). 

Items Checked off my Checklist:


1.Sorel Tofino Boot/2. Plaid Button Down/3. Down Jacket
 Items on the Checklist:

1. Cambridge Knit/2. Eversoft Sweater/ 3. Velvet Skinny/ 4. Boucle Peplum/5. Cashmere Wrap/ 6. Long Cashmere Gloves
 Cozy knits always put me in the snow mood! Velvet just screams warm, and the cashmere scarf is super large and will double as a nice blanky on the plane!

Tell me, what would your essentials be on a winter trip and what do you like to wear?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this post! That peplum jacket, gorgeous! I love a great pair of boots and some comfy, cozy sweaters!

    ReplyDelete