Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Hallows Eve...

Happy Halloween! Today is one of the best days of the year! I am excited  to see all the little kiddos in their super cute costumes!

I always get festive, but I havent worn a "costume" in years. This is my work appropriate attire. Mind you, we open our doors to friends/family and have little ones come through our office to trick or treat  and we decorate... so I am not a complete weirdo!


Jacket: Zara, Top: Zara, Skirt: J.Crew, Boots: Kenneth Cole, ... just in case you wanted to know.. Hat: Wal Mart  haha
Tonight is scary movie night for us.. here is what is on the list:

1. Trick r' Treat (if you haven't seen it, you should probably do that now)
2. Let the Right one In
3. Paranormal Activity (We have never seen it)

What are your favorite scary movies?! I would like to know. We make an October list every year!

Now, my goal for today is to be good and not stuff my face with too much of this delicious candy sitting on my desk!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment