Saturday, October 6, 2012

inspiration...inside and out.

I had one of those days where you just need inspiration.. for pretty much everything. Changing your own mind is the hardest thing ever considering it is a constant internal struggle and you are battling against yourself! Nevertheless, I had one of those days when I needed inspiration, so here is some of my inspiration that I am sharing with you!

AmenNever give up on a dream

style inspiration:

LE FASHION J CREW SALE NAVY WOOL JACKET BALENCIAG INSPIRED WHITE LINED COLLARED WHITE SHIRT CRISP DENIM JEANS 7casual chicvestLove this look from Tuckernuck!Very cool
love this easy effortless hair:
hair // Elin Kling in Marciano
gorgeous makeup:
Love the orange lip

I can do this:
This girl's fitness blog is awesome. Some serious motivation and good workouts on here!perfection

I just thought I would take a moment to share. Hopefully this is just what someone else needed.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment