Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Beauty Bliss...

I have been on a huge beauty kick lately. I think know that I have a problem. I just can't get enough. For the past few months I have been struggling with moderate to severe breakouts. A few on my face, but for the most part on my back/chest/shoulders. I have tried most everything in the drugstore and nothing is making a difference. I finally found some products that have really great reviews and I hope that they will help me out. I normally don't spill like this, but I know there are so many women out there that struggle with similar issues, and any way I can help, I am happy to.  Here are my recent purchases:
From Left: Murad Acne Body WashMurad Clarifying Body Spray

From top left: Too Faced CandlelightTarte Amazonian clay Blush - Exposed/ Urban Decay Naked 2 PaletteSephora Smoothing Brightening Concealer
I am still waiting on everything besides the Naked 2 Palette and the Sephora concealer to arrive so I can't review yet. I heard that the Tarte Blush is just the most flattering shade and lasts all day. The candlelight is supposed to be a great brightening powder, but not glittery!

The Naked 2 eyeshadow might just surpass the first in my book! Very flattering shades. The concealer is thick and stays put all day long even through workouts. It doesn't make my makeup smudge so it is a winner in my book!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment