Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tasty Tuesday

I will be the first to admit that I love cooking - especially fall things that involve pumpkin. However, I have noticed the increased pudge around my midsection and decided I am going to make a change once and for all. Eating clean. You can still have tasty things, but be healthy about it. I discovered Jamie Eason's 12 week, 3 phase program and I am really excited to get started. She has lots of healthy, tasty things one being these lovely Pumpkin Protein Bars.

Pumpkin Protein Bars

Nutrition Facts:


Nutrition (without walnuts): 1 square = 47 calories, .7 g fat, 8 g carbs, 3.7 g protein
Nutrition (with walnuts): 1 square = 63 calories, 2.3 g fat, 8 g carbs, 4 g protein

Ingredients:



Directions:


  1. Preheat the oven to 350.
  2. Spray a 9 X 13 Pyrex dish with non-stick spray.
  3. Combine first 11 ingredients and mix well.
  4. Add the final 3 ingredients (4, if adding walnuts), and mix until incorporated. Spread batter into the Pyrex dish and bake for 30 min.
  5. Makes 24 squares.


Nike Fitness Gear


Victoria's Secret Gear
Since I am committing myself to this new lifestyle I figured I will be spending some time in the gym. Here are a few items that I think would be sure to make me want to go!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment