Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Trusty Product Tuesday

I know a few weeks ago I posted about some of my favorite beauty products and recent purchases, but I thought that I would give an update on some of my current favorites, and some things that I think will suit me well during my upcoming winter trip and holiday season!  Here you go!!!
1. Carol's Daughter Monoi Haircare/2.Este Lauder Double Wear Camo Cover/3.Clinique Black Honey Shimmering Blush/ 4. Too Faced La Creme Lipstick/ 5. Elf Eyelashes - set of 3/ 6. Kiss My Face Patchouli Body Wash/ 7. Urban Decay Naked 2
1. This shampoo/conditioner smells A-freakin- mazing! Also, after the first time I used this, my hair was super smooth and shiny and I didn't use my flat iron. 2. This makeup covers EVERYTHING... no need to stress about a blemish before a holiday event! 3. This blush is gorgeous.. simple as that.. 4. Perfect red.. I can't wait to put this on for a holiday party! 5. These lashes actually hold up well, but don't use the glue, spend a few extra dollars and some better glue! For $3 for a set of 3, you can definitely afford to. You can also buy these in singles for $1. 6. Smells so earthy and good.. warm,  just relaxing, and completely natural so it won't irritate skin. 7. countless ways to mix and match looks. I own both the original and this one. This one is what you want for the holidays! There's more sparkle and with the matte black, you can create the most perfect sultry smoky eye!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment