Monday, November 26, 2012

Busy Monday

I think we have all been over this, but Monday's seem to come a lot more quickly now that we're adults. I don't know how I feel about that! Do you ever have those Monday's that just seem to have work stockpiled and ready to launch at you? Well, I do and today is one of those Monday's.  So I don't really have anything spectacular to share, but I did manage to snap a few shots of the Thanksgiving decor I made  for my family Thanksgiving, and some of my holiday decor.. it is a work in progress!


The Banners are really super easy and fun to make! I also made a bronze word banner that said Gobble to go between the Dining Room and Kitchen. You can find some great tutorials here:http://www.mintlovesocialclub.com/

It is weak, but I still have some adjusting to do and more fun things to add... unfortunately with our trip coming up I jsut kind of had to throw everything up quickly to get the big stuff out of the way.

Have a good day!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment