Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Get out and Vote!

I was up bright and early! Voting... there is something about the anticipation of election day, and even though my one measley vote won't do much, I know I am a part of something great and that makes me feel good!

So, get your booty up and get out there to make a difference!

I already know what I want as far as cozy winter clothing goes, but now that the outside temp is reminiscent of a freezer, winter accessories become a huge player. Here are some of the things that I have on my list.
Clockwise from Top Left: J.Crew Woven Cashmere snood, J.Crew Cozy cashmere socks, Anthropologie Rivera Scalloped Pumps, J.Crew Cashmere Lined leather Gloves, Anthroplogie Bow Cap


I had to throw the shoes in there because I thought they would be cute with winter party dresses!

Have a good day!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment